Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mark and Collin

16 comments:

  1. That was very interesting but I do wish that the sound had worked though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rusell B
    that was very well done the words you could see and their was good info I would love to work there now because of how much money i would make

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew R.
    That is really incredible that industrial engineers can make up to almost 50K a year right when they get out of college! the mony made from engineers is so insane. but if you think about it they do so much for us in the long run. therefore it sure isn't a waste at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan S. That was a good and information filled video i liked it great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the words were a little hard to read on some of the slides but a bunch of info it was good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shea T.
    I loved to make as much money as them but I'm still to young. oh well. great vid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam K.

    I liked it but the text was kind of hard to read

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allison C.

    Nice job! I liked how you put the links on the slides!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job guys, lots of information, you guys got everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your presentation. I would have like it better if you had more pictures.
    -eric

    ReplyDelete
  11. faiyaz
    good job i liked the pics and great info

    ReplyDelete
  12. you earn alot of money as a indrustrial engineer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gabe W
    interesting i never imagened that much money. Good report i liked it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ashton
    I think that it is interesting that Industrial engineers earn so much and what they need to be able to do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. cody bieser
    hard to read and no sound

    ReplyDelete
  16. Peter h.
    kool guys, i like how you put links on your slideshow! it was a very great slideshow

    ReplyDelete